In this article I will post the investment opportunities for short term. Normally, I have strong belief in long term investment. Many readers mailed me to post articles relating short term investment. I invest my money only for long term. But some stocks give good return in short span of time. I will try to give atleast 4-5 stock picks for every week. Readers should strictly follow the prescribed stop loss. This week recommendations are:
3i Infotech
CMP: 87.65
BUY AT OR ABOVE: 86
STOP-LOSS: 83
TARGET 1: 92
TARGET 2: 101
KS OILS
CMP: 55.70
BUY AT OR ABOVE: 53
STOP-LOSS: 51
TARGET 1: 61
TARGET 2: 68
FSL
CMP: 35.2
BUY AT OR ABOVE: 34
STOP-LOSS: 32
TARGET 1: 38
TARGET 2: 42
Unitech
CMP: 90.55
BUY AT OR ABOVE: 92
STOP-LOSS: 86
TARGET 1: 98
TARGET 2: 110
Wish you happy investing....By Mr. Bullish for live-rich-in-life…
No comments:
Post a Comment